My work history has provided me with both business acumen and technical skills which make my ideally suited to fill the position at your project.
My education provided me with a variety of information systems knowledge and practical skills, such as software engineering, Visual Basic .NET development, Java development, and C development. My previous work experiences are with all levels of management as well as customers and end-users.
Front-end, Full-stack, Wordpress
Here is a just a sampling of my qualifications and experience:
- Created dedicated development and staging environments, by building a tool that allows developers and testers to easily switch between environments.
- Managed the work of 5 employees and 3-5 contract employees
- Part of the development team for the new .Net implementation of the primary platform driving all validation, test and debug systems for ScanWorks.
- Evaluated and recommended a standard software toolset for team members to enhance productivity.
- Coordinated with QA testers to design the end-to-end unit test and post-production testing suites.
- Maintained ongoing collaboration with engineering, marketing and technical support to present and discuss ideas to enhance product features, functionality and reliability.
- Mentored and provided guidelines for junior software engineers.
My passion for software engineering combined with my experience in project management make me an ideal candidate for this opening. I am excited for the opportunity to join your project. I look forward to hearing from you.